THANKS FOR VISITING!

THANKS FOR VISITING!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

I LOVE CUPCAKES!!

My husband yesterday surprise my daughter  and me with a box of cupcakes  and the best thing they were from casey's cupcakes. i love this place is pink and white my favorites colors, and the cupcakes they are so cute and very delicious.every month they have cupcake of the month,and YES every month  i have to live diet to the side and try the cupcake of the month...ha!ha!ha!


The first is called peanut butter pizazz, the one with the raspberry is called razzmatazz raspberry and the other 2 are the cupcakes of the moth and the name is:tantalizing triple chocolate can't wait to try it. they only have two locations one in RIVERSIDE and one in LAGUNA BEACH i have to say i am very lucky to have one store in riverside because they are so good. :)

3 comments:

  1. And I love the cupcakes!

    The presentation, the colors and the flawour!

    besos Chipless by Dave Vuitton
    Bloggers moment en Chiplessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda! Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and commenting on it!!Hope you come back soon!!
    I'm following you too!
    BTW I love cupcakes!!
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete