THANKS FOR VISITING!

THANKS FOR VISITING!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

REVIEW ON FOUNDATIONS!!

pro longwear foundation the name itself says it "long wear" gives up to 15 hours of wear in any environmental condition and provide a medium coverage. love it!!
The studio fix fluid foundation keep me matte but is not super long lasting, i have normal/dry skin and this last about 4 to 5 hours on me. don't recommend it.
This sheer glow foundation melts in to my skin, feels great, not heavy and provides and excellent amount of coverage and moisture. love it!!
Make up for ever foundation I LOVE this foundation blends perfectly in to the skin. it has a good coverage. to get the best appliation i like it better when applyed with a brush  not a sponge or your fingers. with a brush you get a better finish.
CLINIQUE EVEN BETTER
This is my everyday foundation. i love even better make up. it matches my skin perfectly, has a good coverage  while looking very natural , is very long lasting and has sunscreen, which is an important plus and i really do think it has improved my skin since i started using it.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post!!.. =)... yo eh probado la primera base va super bien!!! gracias x tu comentario bsitos

    www.mayitapink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate MAC foundations. They are actually quite detrimental to one's skin. I LOVE NARS and MUF HD!

    ReplyDelete