THANKS FOR VISITING!

THANKS FOR VISITING!

Monday, October 17, 2011

MONDAY QUESTIONNAIRE OCTOBER 17TH 2011

1.) Mood:
Happy!!! :)
2.) What do you hear right now?

Cars outside
3.) Do you have any tattoos?

Noooo!!! i hate tattoos...
4.) Current nail polish:

Bbf boy best friend by essie.
5.) What is your favorite pair of shoes?

My michael kors fulton flats
6.) Current outfit:

Black yoga pants, white shirt.
7.) Do you collect anything?

Make up LOVEEE Make up!!
8.) What is your favorite perfume (or body/soap scent if you don't wear perfume)?

Paris Hilton, love it!!!
9.) Do you feel younger or older than your current age?
In some ways I feel younger, I don't feel like 25 years of my life should have passed already. In other ways, I have always felt more mature and older than most of my peers.
10.) Weekly goals:
Eat healthy and work-out!!! 

1 comment: