THANKS FOR VISITING!

THANKS FOR VISITING!

Friday, January 20, 2012

NAKED 2 URBAN DECAY PALETTE REVIEW!!!!

When urban decay release the original NAKED PALETTE it quickly sold out of stores. It was one of the best-selling products, took me forever to get one. But honestly it's been my favorite palette of all time. So when i hear about #2 i was really excited!!:)


I am a beauty insider at sephora.So they send me a little early birthday gift and 3 perfume samples!! 


It comes with a double-ended crease and shading brush!


I think the packaging is better and durable then the original!!


The one in the top is the number 2 and the bottom is the original!!


The shades range from matte, shimmer and glitter. But to me! the are too similar!

overall i like both! But if  you ask me which one i recommend. i have to say, the original NAKED PALETTE!!  



8 comments:

  1. the naked 2 swatches look great, thanks for sharing I've been curious about this palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous, I want both palettes too *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful make-up!!!amazing blog!!!i'm following you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried it yet, but I guess I should - great review :)
    If you find a while, take a look also at my outfits: http://violinstyle.blogspot.com/
    The newest one is inspired by... Pink Panther! ;)
    If you like it, please follow me via GFC.
    I'll be glad to follow you back. :)
    Greetings,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to get Naked 2 palette of my own.

    xx H

    P.s Check my international M.A.C makeup giveaway http://searchingforlbd.blogspot.com/2012/01/its-here-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool post!!

    http://thewild-swans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice product. I have read so many articles or reviews about this blog but I love this post is in fact a nice piece of writing, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete